Reservation Guide and Rules
- You can make your reservation for experiential programs at the Honey Bee World Theme Park after signing up for membership on its website.
- You must make an online reservation in advance for programs offered at the Experience Education Center, Experience Workroom, and Honey Harvesting Experience Center. If you arrive without a reservation, on-site bookings can be made for available programs.
- An experiential program may be canceled if less than 10 people sign up for the program.
- You cannot make, change, or cancel your reservation on the day of your visit. Honey Bee World Theme Park shall not be responsible for any losses stemming from such actions. (If you cancel your reservation on the day of your visit, you will not be given a refund.)
- If you do not arrive on time for your experiential program, you will not be given a refund.
- For online reservations, you can settle your payments via account transfer. For on-site bookings, you can pay for programs with cash only.
- Payment Account Information: NongHyup 301-0230-2765-91 | Account Holder: Chilgok-gun Agricultural Technology Center Honey Bee World Theme Park
- When you transfer your payment, please specify the name used for your reservation.
- If you fail to complete payment within 24 hours of making a reservation for your experiential program, your reservation will be canceled automatically.
- If you make your reservation the day before your visit, please complete all payments until 17:00.
- Once you have made your reservation online, please come to the Information Desk 30 minutes before your experiential program to confirm your reservation, then enter the Experiential Center.
Reservation Time Information
- You can make reservations from 09:00 on the first day of each month.
- You cannot book a program on the day of your visit.
- You can make or cancel a reservation until 17:00 on the day before your visit.
- Honey Bee World is closed on Mondays.
Reservation and Cancellation Inquiry Hours
- You cannot cancel your reservation using the website if you are attempting to cancel after 17:00 on the day before your visit (please call to cancel your reservation).
- Inquiry hours are between 09:00 ~17:00. (Inquiry No.: 054-979-8315~9)
- No refunds will be made if you cancel your reservation after 17:00 on the day before your visit or on the day of your visit.
Experiential Programs - Guidelines
- Access to Experiential Centers is limited to visitors who have made reservations for Experiential Programs only.
- If you do not meet the age requirement for an Experiential Program, you will not be able to participate.
- Please enter your Experiential Center 10 minutes before the Experiential Program begins.
- If you arrive after the Experiential Program starts, you will not be able to enter the Center. Please arrive on time.
- When you have an infant, please ensure not to disturb the experience of other visitors.
※ I agree to the above guidelines and confirm my reservation.